Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Will Praise Him No Matter What!

I was on an elevator with my wife.  I was as pleasant as spring sunshine and singing praise.  A few people get on.  A guy about my height was among those that entered.  I say God bless you.  I'm looking at him straight in the eyes and ask if he's ok, he didn't seem to be.  I get, "I'm not in the mood." with a a stare that could kill.  At that, I could have responded in one of two ways ~ stay quiet and let his mood and attitude dictate the rest of the elevator ride and show the people who heard me praising God that I was afraid of him, or continue to praise God and love on this angry man and verbally bless him in spite of what he said and did.  Well, I most certainly did the latter.  Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.  I love all people, and I felt bad that the guy was in a funk but that will never stop me from being who I am. I am a Christian, a Son of the Most High God! And I am certainly not afraid to to do what I did. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment