Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sharing the Gospel

Was at a Mexican restaurant with my wife, I had never been so I asked a couple behind me if they had; they said yes. My next question was were the beans refried or whole (I don't like refried beans). They obliged my question and I thought they were very helpful. I contined chatting with them as we moved forward on the line. I asked if they went to church. Turns out the couple was from two different faiths, Christian and Muslim. I was going to ask them to join us but there was no where for them to sit, they were doing take out anyways. Before they left I told the guy that what his lady tells him about Jesus Christ is true; He is the way, the truth, and the light, there is no other way to right relationship with God and no entry into heaven without Him. My wife saw what was happening from behind us. His girl was holding his arm as though to prevent him from doing something (have no idea why she would have done that) I was sharing the gospel with someone I may never see again and I may have made him angry. That's going to happen, some people don't want to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ, but I will continue to share my faith and the love of God. That's what we as Christians are supposed to do. I know I planted a seed or did some watering, God will cause the increase. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment